Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am finally done!















My thesis semester took two more months than initially planned. At last, I have finished and successfully defended my final presentation with my committee. While I couldn't sense the moods and reactions of the moment, I have been later congratulated by those attending for a strong presentation.

I had produced a set of plots that documented my hypothesis, research, development, and proposal. My hypothesis was done in prethesis in fall; I went to visit Shenzhen over winter to do my research, and my thesis was developed with the help of my committee throughout this year. During the summer, three great friends helped me pull together my ideas, craft a beautiful model and its respective site. In addition, I have received great criticism from numerous friends, and support from many, many more. I couldn't have done this without all the help I've received. I am really proud of being a part of the Class of '09.

As for this blog, I plan to use it to gather my research and proposal, fill in any logical holes, and to compile it as a resource for my thesis book. Therefore, the posts will be initially non-linear and tag oriented for my own usage, and will be more of an assemblage of ideas.

more pics...



No comments:

Post a Comment